Thursday, July 12, 2012

What a great week, (If I do say so myself!)

Man, summer is just FLYING by! In one month, I'll officially be back at work for pre-planning. CRRRAZYYYY. Definitely have to enjoy the next four weeks. So let's kick that off by talking about what made my week shall we??



1. Bubble necklaces are the bomb!
I've seen the J.Crew bubble necklace all over the place. Obviously, you all know I ADORE necklaces. But I would never EVER drop 150 dollars on one. That's insane. But thanks to both Jessica at Lovely Little Things and Erin at Living in Yellow, I discovered Cheerfully Charmed. She makes these necklaces and the best part is they are buy 2 get 1 free! Mine came yesterday and I couldn't be more excited to wear them!


2. Birchbox
My July Birchbox came yesterday as well. I actually love everything inside of it. It came with a full size liquid eyeliner, some Boscia B.B. cream (which is great, I've been looking for a new primer), some hair products, a Larabar (yum!), Harvey Prince perfume (which smells divine) and some cool new headphones (cannot wait to rock these out at the gym!).






I've been slacking on the working out/eating healthy thing the last two weeks and it's affected me. I made a goal to go to the gym at least four days this week and I've done it! Plus, I'm going later tonight to my favorite class! Score!



Credit: Streetlight Republic Photography

 Don't you love this picture? This was taken last year. We were imitating Bridesmaids. :)  Anywho, the fourth thing I'm happy for this week is that last night I had fabulous phone date with my really good friend Lauren (aka the bride). She was my closest friend in college, and even though she lives in Nashville and I live in Jacksonville, we try our best to stay in touch.


Oldie but a goodie

 My mom is one hard working lady, and despite the fact that I do live with her, I NEVER get to see her. So this week, I got to go to lunch with her at Olive Garden. We split some soup and salad and a delicious apple tart. Love her so much!


So those are my 5 things! I'm linking up with Lauren at My Grey Desk Blog for High Five for Friday! Go link up! How was your week?

11 comments:

  1. Love the bubble necklaces!!

    xoxo, Elle

    www.thehighfeather.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to recieve my birchbox now, I think I am getting it today. Don't ya love getting products?
    Way to go on the working out! I am in the same boat and motivation is the hardest part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm in the same boat with exercise! I got really sick and couldn't get to the gym for 2 weeks and it's just made me feel more shocking. Getting up early to pull my weight tomorrow morning though - can't wait :) What's the birch box? I like the sound of it haha! Great blog by the way! I like the title, it's sweet :D Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your birchbox looks good!!! I am so on the fence, mine was just okay. I would have loved the full size liner and I was really hoping for the BB cream! Oh well :)

    PS - thanks - I am now buying a bubble necklace from Cheerfully Charmed - on top of all the other money I am spending at Bauble Bar right now. At least I got paid today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you had a great week and happy friday!
    oh and your mom ... adorable. please take me to lunch with you guys next time! I really love to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those necklaces!! They are really so cute!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your 5 things this week...they were wonderful!! Cute blog, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those bubble necklaces, too! They are so cute! Super cute photo! I saw one the other day called "don't corrupt the flower girl"...I was lol'ing. And I'm going to have to find out what that birchbox is! Going to go google it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those necklaces!

    come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!!!!! All the directions are on my page... Congrats!!! Love your blog! :)

    http://cgcavallaro.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. statement necklaces are popular right now, i think. those are fabulous one. :)
    i do nike training club, the iphone app, as my workout. i find it really hard to start doing it! but after, it's such a wonderful feeling that you know you just made yourself healthier.
    i came from h54f and am now a new follower. i hope you can visit my blog sometime and we can interact. i'd love to know more about you. :)

    love,
    jen @ whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete