Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social

I don't want every post on my blog to be a link up but this one's cute and lets you know more about me, so I figured why not? :)

Today I am linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for her Sunday Social.



Sunday Social



What's your favorite store to shop at?

Hands down, The Loft. I just bought this shirt the other day:

Red Origami Shirt at Loft.com
I just love their style. 

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?

I would shop at Jason Wu and Michael Kors. I love the style of Jason Wu and Michael Kors is just classic.

For instance, I really want this dress:

Jason Wu Studio  

Must have closet staple?

This is an easy question: CARDIGANS. Whether they're open, flowy, cropped or boyfriend style, it does not matter. I love how you can complete an outfit with any cardigan.

I just bought this one the other day at Forever 21:

Forever 21  
  Favorite kind of shoes?

My closet is evenly split between flats, pumps and strappy flat sandals.

Best deal you've ever gotten?

Hmmm, this is a tough one because everything I buy is almost always on sale. I think my best deal ever was this pair of black patent Nine West pumps for 10 dollars. The store was going out of business. I love them!

Style that you want to try?

Maxi dresses! I'm trying to find one that actually works for my short body.

That was fun. :) Now, I'm off to get ready to go to the beach with J. Too hot to go anywhere else!     

13 comments:

  1. we are so similar; i LOVE the loft and any sweater/cardigan :)

    i would like to try a maxi dress too but i am only 5'2 so i would have to cut like a foot of fabric off them lol

    cute blog!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Sunday!

      I'm 5'3 so every maxi dress I try makes me look like I am drowning in fabric. I did find one the other day that was the right length, but it was so weirdly cut in the chest. If I find one, I'll let you know!

      Delete
  2. I had a cardigan I wore with EVERYTHING, and I lost it in the last move. Honest to goodness, I cried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a cream cardigan that I loved from Ny and Co. Lightweight, three quarter sleeve. The bottom got snagged on a cabinet and ripped. I almost cried!

      Delete
  3. I wear cardigans ALL the time! literally at least every other day, I must have a rainbow of cardigans. BTW I have my own preppy blog and just started following you from gfc. Please take a look at my blog. I always comment back from any comment and look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore cardigans. They're a staple in both my casual and professional wardrobe. :)

      Checked out your blog. Love that it's focus is on preppy because that's definitely part of my style. I started following you as well!

      Delete
  4. I haven't been to The Loft in ages!! I don't think we have one here but I used to love it! And cute new shirt, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love red and I loved the detailing on it.

      Delete
  5. the loft is so classic and pretty!

    come over and visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love all their clothes. I stopped by and left you a comment. Love your decor!

      Delete
    2. Oh and I already follow you on Twitter. Found you from the Meet and Tweet a few days ago! @nildalaughter.

      Delete
  6. Oh My God. Nine West pumps for $10. are you kidding me? That is awesome!

    Hope you are having an amazing Sunday!

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm short just like you and I was able to find a great maxi at TJ Maxx for only $20 and the length and cut was pretty great!

    ReplyDelete