Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Just like every other woman out there, I am obsessed with Pinterest. I pin new things almost daily. So here are some of my favorites from this week. They range from cute to useful to funny!





This is an awesome way to clean a microfiber couch. I tried it and it actually works!



Aren't these shoes ADORABLE? Perfect for a teacher. If I wasn't trying to stick to my no shopping month, I'd buy them.




This is so true! It's what I've done almost every night this week.




I can't help but pin school stuff. I love this retell ribbon. I'm going to make some in  a few weeks and have them ready for my ESOL babies. I like the picture representation!



I adore stripes and anything yellow. I love the skirt and how crisp everything looks!

I'm linking up Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting. Have you pinned anything interesting lately?

10 comments:

  1. Love that yellow skirt. So bright! I like it paired with the stripes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to reading a book all night, I've done that my fair share of times too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes! you have GOT to get those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are adorable! You definitely HAVE to get them and wear them while you are teaching!

    Also, the "one more chapter" pin is soooooo true! It's the story of my life!

    Xo Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the navy stripes with the yellow skirt! Best color combo ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pencil shoes are CRACKING ME UP! I neeeeeed them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! I love Pinterest, too. There are so many great things you find! Glad to have found you through the GFC hop. Newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good idea for cleaning a couch! And I always end up that way with books too! haha do you have any good summer book suggestions?

    ReplyDelete