Friday, July 6, 2012

High 5 for Friday!

I love looking for the positives in my life. Which is why I like Laura's at From My Grey Desk Blog High 5 For Friday link up. Always nice to look back at the week.

1. I had a fabulous Fourth of July!

Theme parks, J and ice cream. No better way to spend the day.

2. My cat's doing better. She just has a little ear infection.
I was freaking out that she might be sick, so this is wonderful news!

3. I didn't spend any money on frivolous things this week. I'm really trying to budget my summer paychecks as well as I can.

4. I hit 20 followers! I didn't start this blog to have followers, but I really am loving meeting new people.

5. My contact page in the global address book for Duval County Public Schools officially says that I'm at Windy Hill Elementary. It's bittersweet, because I will miss my old school, but it's exciting because my transfer is official!

What made your week awesome? Don't forget to link up!


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Congrats for the new school transfer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm happy your kitty is ok! Ear infections aren't fun but I'm glad it's not worse!

    Congratulations on your transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun 4th of July! I love theme parks. :) And yay, congrats on 20 followers! That's great, girl!

    ReplyDelete