Sunday, July 22, 2012

Purse Obsessed

I told myself I wasn't going to link up today. That I would just write about my weekend later this afternoon, after I get back from St. Augustine. (LOVE THAT PLACE!) But then I saw that the Sunday Social over at A Complete Waste of Makeup was all about purses.

I'm a sucker for a cute purse. So of course that means I am a sucker for a link up about purse! Here goes!

Favorite handbag you've ever owned:


This would be the Coach Laura Signature Hobo in Pink and Blue. I've owned it for a little over two years and I LOVE IT. Doesn't hurt that it gets me a ton of compliments too. :)


Bag you lust over:

Source
 A Birkin bag. I know I will never own one. But I will lust over it for a really long time. :)


Daily essentials in your purse
  • Wallet (duh!). Though I did feel like a total idiot the other day at the training center cafe because I had forgotten my wallet in my work bag. Had to run outside to my car and get it. :/
  • Phone. Feel a bit lost if it's not in there. 
  • PENS. Lots of pens. I lose pens. ALL THE TIME!
  • Sanitizer and lotion. I teach little kids. Little kids who can be dirty. 'Nuff said. 
  • Lip gloss. 
  • Coin purse. Wallet's too small to hold all my change. 

What's in your purse:

 

(starting from the top and then left to right)
  1.  I'm currently using this white NY and Company purse. It's spacious. Plus it was on sale! :)
  2. I currently have a book, my wallet, pens (read above as to why), my keys and a change purse.
  3. Like I said earlier, lip balm, lipgloss, sanitizer, and lotion are definitely essentials in my purse. The bigger lip gloss is a Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon. It's the best lip balm I've ever tried (that's actually my opinion, Clinique did not give me anything to endorse it!). Go now and get one.
  4. Purse organizer. I'm a bit of hoarder and things tend to get lost in my purse. Until I found this fabulous purse organizer from Charming Charlie. It has pockets on the outside and inside. It also keeps my floppy bag standing sturdy. Hopefully, whenever I switch purses it will ensure that nothing of importance gets lost.
There you have it! Nilda's purse. Does it say anything crazy about me? I hope not. :)

Don't forget to link up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for the Sunday Social. I'm curious to see what's in other people's purses.

8 comments:

  1. Lol I'm one to have about 20 pens in my purse too. I'll have to try the Clinique lip gloss--I love their Almost Lipstick lip gloss in Black Honey--it looks amazing on anyone that wears it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog!
    found on sunday social!

    Now following! :)

    xo
    Christina
    LivingLaughingLovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like the inside of my purse :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Clinique chubby stick too!! I got it when it was in a gift with purchase and it was really nice!! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Blog!I love your Coach purse, so cute! New Follower :)


    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Coach purse is really cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh this is so fun! I didn't even realize this was a link up! Hand sanitizer is a must too! I left mine in my car and forgot to put it in my post! I want to try the Clinique Chubby Stick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that pink bag!

    come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete