Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekly goals

In case you didn't know it, I am an elementary school teacher. I'm currently off until August 13th. I'm not typing that for anyone to be jealous, just to be informative. Last summer was long and boring and caused me to gain ten pounds. I'm starting at a new school, so I want to be refreshed. Hence why I have tried to come up with some weekly goals.

Goal numero uno:
GYM! I didn't go that much last week, and my gym got bought out by LA Fitness, so my favorite classes were dropped. But I always feel better after going, so I need to make sure I go at least 5 times this week.

Goal numero dos:
I splurged a bit last week, and even though I have three extra paychecks sitting in my savings account, I want to be good and pay myself on my traditional pay schedule. So that means this week, no going out unless it's to do something free (or unless J wants to pay! hehehe)

Goal numero tres:
I have a massive necklace collection. They are all mostly long ones, so they are uber tangled up. I've been browsing Pinterest, looking for a DIY jewelery holder.

Source: via Liz Smith via Us Three Birds

This is an example of one I want to make, but I am going to tweak it a bit. So hopefully by the end of this week I am no longer screaming in frustration at my necklaces being entangled.

Goal numero cuatro:
Be a better girlfriend.This may seem silly, but yesterday I pulled a classic Nilda with J. I knew I was being annoying and I didn't stop. (Hey no one's perfect!) I hope to make it up to him this week. I wish there was a way I could surprise him at work, but he works at Florida Blue, the health insurance company.

Source

They have the tightest security system out of any company (which is a good thing; don't really want my personal info getting hacked!) Just makes it hard to surprise boyfriends.

So there are my goals! Hopefully I'll be successful. Oh, I'm linking up with Covered in Grace for


Covered in Grace


If you found me from there, hope you like what you see!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a great DIY jewelry holder too! I love the one you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to make my own necklace holder someday...someday! Thanks for visiting Blank Pages!

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete