Monday, July 16, 2012

Me, Myself and I

Today I'm doing this fabulous link up.





It's a way for people in this awesome bloggy world to get to know you. I've only been blogging for a weeks, but I have met some really phenomenal people. Some are just like me and others are not, but I love reading their blogs and getting to know them.

The ladies came up with some interesting questions, so here goes!

1. What is your biggest phobia? 



Source: 126.com.au via Laura on Pinterest
 
So that picture might seem amazing to some, but to me it's terrifying. I have this phobia of lightening. It use to be A LOT worse, but I've got it mostly under control. (Seeing as how I live in a state that has daily thunderstorms from May to September!)
 
 
2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? 
 
My college graduation; if and only if my biological father doesn't choose that moment to surprise me and show up after not seeing me for ten years. He ruined that day for me and I would do anything to do it over and enjoy it. Instead of wanting to ball up and cry. (Whoaaaa, didn't think I'd get that personal that quickly!)
 
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 

Now. I know who I am, my brother is not an annoying little snot, my parents respect me and who I've become and I'm enjoying life. :)
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 

Unfortunately, no one. It'd be kind of cool if I did though!

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
(all of these videos were found on YouTube and do not belong to me)

  All At Once by The Fray
"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same"

Extraordinary by Mandy Moore
"And now I'm ready to be extraordinary!"

Defying Gravity
"I'm through accepting limits, cause someone says there so, some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know" 

Those are my answers.
Hope they gave you some insight into little fascinating old me! 
Link up so I can get to know you! 

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed getting to know ya a little more!
    I am one of those crazy people who LOVE lightning and storms though.

    Have a lovely day!
    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. i happen to love thunderstorms, so I'm not usually afraid of lightening! The one time I got pretty nervous about it though was when we were flying down to arizona and there was lightning in the clouds all around us... which was apparently fine? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about lighting! I also hate driving in thunderstorms which is horrible because I live in Florida, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get mistaken for anyone either but I sure would love to! Thanks for sharing! Popping over from Framed Frosting!

    ReplyDelete