Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In shock...

I can't explain why I am so stunned, because I don't want to add to everything that's already been put out there. Nothing's happened directly to me, but my mind is still in shock from some news I received earlier today. If the news is true, then it breaks my heart. If it's not true, then I feel for that person, because his life will never be the same. Either way, I feel for one of the people involved, because she is one of my nearest and dearest friends and she doesn't deserve this.

If you could send general positive thoughts to my friend, I would really appreciate it. I'm still just in shock.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything is okay!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is ok! I am visiting from thee blog hop. I am a little late but wanted to drop by. I am a new follower! I blog over at http://garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ I hope you will stop by and do the same. I also have an awesome giveaway going on right now with a Cricut Machine! i would love it if you would enter!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete