Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thursdays...

I have nothing big planned today. Thursdays can be so blah, because sometimes there's something great planned and other times its just BLAH. I won't see J today; he's helping out a family from church with their computer tonight. I might hit the gym later and get my Zumba on or maybe take my book and traipse on out to the beach!

Thank goodness for Danielle over at Framed Frosting and her fun link up, Current Crush. Gives me something to look forward to on Thursdays. :)

My absolute favorite color in the world is yellow. In the past, I've incorporated this color into my wardrobe through shirts and dresses. Recently though, due to one J's silly quirks, I've been trying to find other ways to fit it into my wardrobe. Below you will find things that I wish were in my wardrobe RIGHT NOW!


Yellow



(Oh and sorry to anyone who gets blinded by this picture. I got a bit carried away with the yellow!)

I want them all! I've attempted to find the Loft shorts, but they're sold out in my size at both of the stores. I love the bubble necklace. I have a pair of yellow flats, but they are not as cute as the flower ones. The skirt would be great to wear to work. I love the pants, they are a great neutral. Oh and I might be THISCLOSE to convincing my brother to buy me the Toms Wedges (he hasn't gotten me a birthday present yet, and he keeps saying he will!)

So go link up! I love getting ideas from other people's crushes. (Hmmm that sounds a bit dirty, no?)

PS. Just remembered, I have a phone date tonight with my BFF from college. SCORE!

13 comments:

  1. I love the bubble necklace in every color! I've head the Tom's are super comfortable and these are super cute. Hopefully your brother gets them for you! Visiting from Current Crush.

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those toms wedges! So cute!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE yellow as well! The Toms wedges {I'm seriously obsessed with anything & everything Toms} are too cute & I really want that bubble necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still undecided on the Toms wedges, but the yellow ones might just push me into the "YES" category!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow is my favorite color too!Love all these picks!Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow has always been one of my favorite colors, you just can't go wrong! Those Toms wedges are incredible! What a perfect summer shoe!

    Colleen
    Daybydaydarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! How can anyone not like this color?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love yellow! So bright and cheery! Love the necklace, flats and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yellow makes everything happier :) Those jeans are great!

    Just found your blog on the Framed Frosting Link Party. New Follower :)

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yellow is such a great color :) I'm currently trying to incorporate more color into my wardrobe and this helped me a bunch! I also linked up this week, hope you'll stop by if you get a chance xoxo

    Teresa from BlondeCurlss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter adores yellow, everything must be yellow and if it is yellow it is hers! LOL Thanks so much for sharing and I am a new follower from the GFC Hop over at The Life of the Not So Ordinary Wife!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete