Saturday, September 22, 2012

A life update

Life's been non-stop the last few weeks. NON-STOP. Rather, work has been non-stop. I want to write a blog post, but I don't even know what to write about.

I want to spend my weekend doing nothing. Well nothing besides cleaning a bit first. My room is a mess. But lying on the couch, catching up on Once Upon a Time, sounds like way more fun. Doesn't it?

What else do I need/want to do? Sushi for lunch. I haven't had any sushi in weeks, and it's by far my favorite food. I won't be able to go tomorrow, because J and I got invited to watch the Jaguars (hopefully win) at his friend Moe's house. That's guaranteed to be a good time, because Moe is crazy. Crazy in a good way.

I want to go to the new H&M that just opened. Have I told you how pumped I am that Jacksonville has an H&M? It's pretty much the last store that I like that Jacksonville didn't have. Since I can't really afford to buy clothes, I'm hoping to find some cute accessories and/or shoes to jazz up my outfits. 

This week I have lots of things to do including going in on Tuesday for a wisdom tooth extraction consultation. Yuck. I'm not looking forward to it at all! I have had the worst luck with dental issues. Cross your fingers for me will ya?

I just read over this post and realize how random it sounds. But that's how I roll. Once I'm in a random mood, I can't really get out of it!

Happy Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I had all 4 wisdom teeth surgically removed when I was 17. It was not awesome. At least you'll get a few days off work??
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that they are opening up an H&M there. I always drive to Orlando to go to H&M. I guess a trip to Jacksonville is going to be scheduled soon!

    I hope you enjoyed your vegged out weekend!
    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete