Friday, June 29, 2012

High Five for Friday! Birthday Week edition

I like the link-ups that make you think, so today I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog for High Five for Fridays! Here are my awesome five things from this week, almost all of which have to do with my birthday.

Photobucket 

1. My birthday! I had a really fabulous one and it puts a smile on my face when I think about how much fun I had Tuesday night.

2. I pampered myself on my birthday and got a gel manicure. Always so nice to just sit there and have someone take care of you isn't it?


3. Made my first smoothie with the Magic Bullet blender J got me for my birthday. Can I just say it was nice to be able to make a smoothie without have to yell and pound the blender??




4. Even though she gave me a scare yesterday, I love that my cat Athena can always put a smile on my face. When I woke up yesterday, she was curled up next to my knees:

Right in the crook of my legs was where she was!


5. Finally, even though I complained about the rain at least once every day Debby was here, I'm thankful to say that my house didn't have any damage. Check out the flooding in my front yard:


 So what five things made your week the best one yet? Don't forget to link up with Lauren!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! I LOVE your nails! Your smoothie looks awesome.... and yes, the Magic Bullet is the best! I've been the biggest Magic Bullet fan since they first came out & I would never go back to a regular blender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Love the mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nilda! Thanks so much for linking up for Find + Follow Friday! Happily following you back via GFC + Twitter :)

    And I'm so glad you didn't have any damage from Debby! Our sides of our yard were flooded, but it cleared up pretty fast! Hope your birthday was great!

    - Nicole @ Me + the Moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos - happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy late Birthday! I love the color of your gel mani! I'm gonna go get one next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the gel mani! It was my first time getting one.

      Delete