Sunday, September 9, 2012

So here's more about me...

I hope you get a good idea of who I am by reading this lovely little blog of mine. I try my best to be as real as possible.

So when I saw the Sunday Social this week was all about me an my blog questions, I knew I had to go with it!

1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??
Laughter, Love, and Necklaces. I played around with names for a bit and this one stuck. It's completely cheestastic to say, but laughter and love are important things to me. I threw in necklaces, because it's something I'm known for. My little girls in my class always love to see what necklace I am wearing next. I realize now it makes it seem like I'm a fashion blog, but I like the name so I think I'll keep it awhile. 

2. What do you love the most about blogging??
I love the connections that you make with people. I have found so many people who share my interests and who I now consider friends. I worry about them when they post something sad and I celebrate when they post something great. My blog friends are definitely my favorite part of this!

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
Definitely my types of teachers at trainings (which could be applied to any class) and  this random one about my day. My random posts really show my personality I think!

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
Don't be afraid to reach out. Comment on the blogs you like, retweet the bloggers you read, and share about yourself. The blog world is a pretty welcoming place!

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
No reply commenter! I didn't realize I was a no reply commenter. I wondered why no one would reply to me and then one day I checked it and changed it.  

6. Give us three blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
Gosh, SUCH a tough question. There are so many blogs I love.
Caitlin over at A Day in the Life She's definitely a kindred spirit and so funny! Absolutely love her. 
Jessica over at Lovely Little Things She just writes from the heart and she has a great attitude towards life. 
Paige over at The Eloping Stethoscope She's so smart and one of the nicest people you'll ever meet! She also designs beautiful jewelry. 

Hope this let you know more about me! Now can't wait to chow down on some dip, wings and potato salad while I cheer on my JAGS!

someecards.com - For the sake of your emotional well-being and that of your loved ones, I pray your football team excels this year

1 comment:

  1. aw thank you so much for linking to my blog! Love you Nilda!

    ReplyDelete