Friday, September 28, 2012

Ready for the weekend!

Whew. This was a long week. Definitely one of the longest of the school year so far. I adore my class, but man, those 22 little ones tire me out.

Even though it was a LONG week, it was a good one. Here goes:

1. I participated in a swap hosted by Neely, Erin and Tracy. A fall swap! I adore fall, even if we don't really get one here in Florida. Hello. 90 degrees today! Ugh. Anyways, I got paired up with the fabulous Tiffany over at My Smile Saga. She sent me the best things:


I'll fill you in on what they were next week.

2. My assistant principal did her pop-in observation. A pop-in observation is one where you don't know admin is coming. I haven't had a good observation in over a year and a half and was completely frazzled. But apparently, she loved what she saw because I got awesome remarks. SCORE! Life just keeps cementing that I made the right move.

3. THE JAGUARS WON!


I think it's because I wore my jersey. I'm going to test that theory at the game this weekend. :)

4. I actually made it to the gym this week and did my whole strength workout. I about passed out (kettlebells are HEAVY!) but I definitely felt better.

5. TV PREMIERES! All of my favorites premiered this week. I liked the Big Bang Theory premiere the best, but I can't wait to see Once Upon a Time and Revenge on Sunday!

I hope all of you had a fantabulous week yourself. Enjoy the weekend, wherever you might be! Linking up with Lauren.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week!

    Coincidentally, I mention "Once Upon a Time" in my post today too..can't wait!

    This is the first time I've participated in this blog hop...hope you'll stop by and say hello!

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
    I'm giving away a gorgeous Soft Surroundings top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely had a great week :)

    Hope your weekend is starting off to be a great one!

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete