Monday, September 17, 2012

Me, Myself and I

You know you want to know more about me! At least that's what I tell myself. :) Here goes:

1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
I read a book (usually Harry Potter). I bake. There's something so calming about baking. Plus indulging in sweets is another way I pick myself up! I want to make these next:



2)  If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
Hmmm. Tough question. I would say the 40s and 50s. Something about the style and history of the era draws me to it. 

3)  What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I've never made my own costume, always store bought. My best costume has been my Belle costume from a few years ago:


4)  Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
I think out loud a lot! Gets me weird looks sometimes.
The High School Musical 3 soundtrack is one that I always play to pump me up.
I never wear my hair down if I am wearing a black shirt or sweater.
I like going to the beach but not going in the water.
I hated cats before getting my own fur baby Athena.

5)  What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
I was in a college prep program called International Baccalaureate. I felt very average all through out high school, even though compared to the rest of the population, I am not (sorry if that sounds cocky, I don't mean it that way!). I would tell my 16 year old self to not feel inferior to those in her class. I would tell her she is smart and that the rest of her life will be so much better than it is at that moment. Oh and I would tell her not to take Human Geography for her 6th subject!



Those were some tough questions! Link up so I can know more about you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment