Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rain, rain, go away

I don't mind rain. In fact, one of my favorite things to do is read a book on a rainy day. But when the rainy days fall on the weekend, that's a problem. I'm off right now, so every day is like a weekend. But J is not a teacher, so the only time we get to spend a day together is on the weekend.
We hit the mall and did some people watching. That's always fun to do, because it makes you wonder about all the different kinds of people in the city. Then we went to Home Depot, because he has something in his apartment he wants to fix (J likes fixing things on his own). Now we are off to just chill at his place for the rest of this rainy day.
What do you like to do on a rainy day?

1 comment:

  1. The rain has been non-stop here. It's crazy, but I love it! I have been able to sit inside and read read read! I also sat on my patio (which is screened in) and read!

    Xo
    Lourdes

    ReplyDelete