Saturday, December 22, 2012

Things I've Learned

So today is Saturday. I have no idea where the time has gone. Actually, I do. It's been spent laying on a couch, catching up on Army Wives, eating some Jello and macaroni and cheese. While I've been trying to recover, my wisdom teeth operation has taught me a few things:


  1. I could never EVER be a vampire. Nope. I hate the taste of blood, especially after my surgery on Thursday. Guess I could never be Bella, could I?
  2. Macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes have healing powers. They were the first food that I could eat without wanting to puke my guts out. 
  3. Netflix is amazing. Seriously, without it, I'd probably be twiddling my thumbs trying to figure out what to watch. Especially now that they have some Disney classics on it!
  4. someecards.com - I'm watching Netflix online because I'm too lazy to walk the five steps to my DVD collection.

  5. My family is the best. All three of them have been doing a really good job of taking care of me. Even if I'm kinda over the fact that I have to call my dad on his phone if I want to step downstairs. 
  6. J is a great fiance. I already knew this, but he's come over almost every night to check on me. Even if last night, he laughed at my swollen chipmunk cheeks.
  7. Which brings to another point: I would not be cute with big cheeks. I've always been jealous of girls that have gorgeous cheek bones and cute heart shaped faces, but there's definitely a reason I'm not supposed to have a face like that. :)
  8. Pain killers and antibiotics stink and rock at the same time. They make me feel good and yet yucky all at once. Not cool. Medical field make some meds that just make you feel good okay???
So there ya have it. My lessons from my recovery. Now I'm off to sleep and maybe attempt the Jaguar game tomorrow? I'm not going to be cheering anyways, since we'll be getting our butts kicked by Tom Brady, so it should be a good recovery spot!

PS. Holy cow! It's 3 days until Christmas. Seriously where did this year go???

No comments:

Post a Comment